closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Rubber strap for Stowa Prodiver

Rubber strap for Stowa Prodiver

Hey,

I've got a Stowa Seatime Prodiver with white dial and black hands. Currently, I'm wearing it on a storm grey Toshi, but I'd fancy some change :). What kind of rubber strap do you recommend? Stowa has it's own, but it's a bit too simple (and thin maybe?) for me.

I am thinking on Hirsch Hevea and Pure; Bonetto Cinturini model 317... any other ideas? I know Sinn is good but I'd rather not wear a Sinn-branded buckle with a Stowa watch.

I had mine on a composite dive strap from Ted Su (teddy-straps) with ihis dive buckle. I found it a great match.
    Dont know if I have any pics of it though.

btw. searching for Teddy Straps result in some interesting images.

Quote Originally Posted by Ax View Post
    I had mine on a composite dive strap from Ted Su (teddy-straps) with ihis dive buckle. I found it a great match.
    Dont know if I have any pics of it though.

btw. searching for Teddy Straps result in some interesting images.
    Cheers. It seems that they only have 24 mm straps -- do you have a link to a 22 mm version (or to your strap)?

See now he have a new type of diver strap.

Mine was 24mm as well taken down to 22mm, searched google and seems I did have some photos of it...
    I think the old strap was available in 22mm as well but am unsure.

Apprentice
    Black Isofranes would go well with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ax View Post
    See now he have a new type of diver strap.

Mine was 24mm as well taken down to 22mm, searched google and seems I did have some photos of it...
    I think the old strap was available in 22mm as well but am unsure.
    That's beautiful, thanks. I've got white dial, though. :) I'll ask him about 24->22 conversion...

Master
    You could also consider a 22mm Maratac composite strap. They're very comfortable once broken in, similar look to the TedSu.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr A View Post
    You could also consider a 22mm Maratac composite strap. They're very comfortable once broken in, similar look to the TedSu.
    Hm, they look all right as well, thanks.

I'm now leaning towards Bonetto Cinturini 315 or Hirsch Pure - or maybe the original Stowa Rubber.

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.X View Post
    Black Isofranes would go well with that.
    +2 on Isofranes!!! never cared for them before (mainly because of the price) but when a gently used one came up for sale at the local forum, i took the plunge! i now have 3!
    if you want a more rugged looking rubber strap, the Hirsch Extreme might do the trick... but may not be a good match for the watch...

Quote Originally Posted by Deyn Man View Post
    +2 on Isofranes!!! never cared for them before (mainly because of the price) but when a gently used one came up for sale at the local forum, i took the plunge! i now have 3!
    if you want a more rugged looking rubber strap, the Hirsch Extreme might do the trick... but may not be a good match for the watch...
    No, the Extreme is too extreme :) I need something subtler than that. That's my problem with Isofrane as well.