closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Heuer Chronograph Master Reference Table

Heuer Chronograph Master Reference Table

The following Master Reference Table represents the most complete compilation of information about Heuer chronographs available from any published source -- including books, magazines and online references. This Master Reference Table is designed to provide collectors and enthusiasts with a useful reference, and it will also provide the framework for the presentation of Heuer chronographs on OnTheDash. A few words about the Master Reference Table will allow our readers to effectively utilize this resource.

The core of this Master Reference Table was created in May 2003, by a detailed review of Heuer catalogs (beginning with editions circa 1972), to extract data from those catalogs regarding the specifications of each model and variation of chronograph. As such, this core included

1. complete information for certain models whose production life occured within the covered years -- 1972 through 1986 (for example, the Kentucky or Verona)
    2. partial information for other models which had gone into production prior to 1972 (for example, the Autavia), and
    3. no information for models that fell outside the period reviewed (for example, the Camaro)
    Thanks to Bruce Mackie for developing the core of this Table through his review of these Heuer catalogs..

http://www.onthedash.com/Guide/Master_Reference.php4

You've just copied and pasted this direct from onthedash.com, any particular reason?
    "A man of little significance"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxy100 View Post
    You've just copied and pasted this direct from onthedash.com, any particular reason?
    Good point. It's an informative (to those that don't know it existed), yet odd post... surely everyone is aware of the MOAT (Mother of all tables).

Not to sink the boot into the OP but i would guess most internet users with a taste for vintage Heuer's would be aware of not only the Master Reference Table but also of the priceless resource that the On The Dash website and its associated Chronocentric forum have become on all matters Heuer.
    I for one would welcome him over there if he had questions or input for the forum , we are a very positive group and always assist new comers.

- Darren

I do know the OP from elsewhere, and over there such "infoposts" go up as stickies and are simply taken at face value. This environment is a little different, so it's probably just a case of unfamiliarity.

Master
    Blog Entries

Thanks mate

Very useful info

cheers

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by learningtofly View Post
    I do know the OP from elsewhere, and over there such "infoposts" go up as stickies and are simply taken at face value. This environment is a little different, so it's probably just a case of unfamiliarity.
    Ahh.. makes sense now.