closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Authorised Dealer Chat/Rumour Thread.

Threaded View

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowdon View Post
    I think that nonsense. I don't doubt they said that to you, however, they're getting more than they suggest. They just don't want to sell the watch to you

What a silly circus
    Not sure if you are replying to my post above yours, or to the OP, but they did also say that they would only be allocating the watches to preferential customers so although the timescale was indicative, in reality I would never get one. So in that regard you are correct, they don't want to sell one to me.

It's strange though as this is from the same AD who sold me an OP28 for my wife straight out of there stock a few months ago with zero wait, despite the store being full of customers all interested in the same watch that day. I went on the wait list the same day for an OP41 to match.
    Maybe I just got lucky first time.

It does seem pretty ridiculous and I am not sure if I really want the DJ that much as I have always preferred non-cyclops models. I think I will wait to see what it is like in the wrist having only worn older, smaller two-tone (too small for me) DJs before
    Last edited by jmitch; 29th October 2021 at 16:32.